We are looking for a talented, tech-savvy, writer to join our creative team. You’ll be writing neighborhood specific articles for several real estate websites, including some of the biggest names in the San Antonio area.
Our clients are leading real estate and mortgage lending companies with services that target multiple areas in and around San Antonio.
This freelance position combines the flexibility of working from a home office with the support of a larger organization. We will assign you projects based on agency workload. Your hours may vary as our editorial needs dictate.
- Write short to mid-length (500 – 1,200 words), high impact copy for web-based articles.
- Research and write about amenities, events, ways of life in specific area covered.
- Complete projects in a timely manner consistent with schedule provided by the director of content strategy.
- Assist director of content strategy in generating ideas and titles for future articles.
- Receive, evaluate, and discuss feedback given by content team and/or readers.
- Prioritize projects to ensure they keep on schedule.
- Technical or editorial writing experience preferred
- Marketing experience a plus but not essential
- Extensive experience and/or residency in the area covered a must
- Ability to function under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Handle changes and criticism with aplomb
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter, along with at least two writing samples via the form below.